Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 5 - Roxie the builder

David drove to IKEA today to get me a desk. I'd seen it just before Christmas and nearly bought it then...but decided to check a few other options first. Finally, decided "Yes, I want the one from IKEA". So David drove down and got it today - as it is only on sale until tomorrow.

After he returned he fixed my 'mishap' with the Rug Dr. - I'm sure he'll gladly tell you all about it if you ask him. Then I helped him carry the boxes in and he began to build my desk. He had his normal helper...Ashlynn. I think Brier even pitched in here and there...but he also had a new helper. One who tried with all her might to open the boxes for him. All she managed was a small hole.

However, she did not give up! She decided she could do more with tools:
She was very good at stealing his screwdriver and running off with it! What a big helper! :)

I had to get the camera when David said, "There's your picture". I am really enjoying doing this. Trying to get a photo for each day and put up here. Say little something. It's fun and making me feel as if I've accomplished something! Lord, knows not to trust me with a Rug Dr.

Tonya

P.S. David turns 38 tomorrow - tell him Happy Birthday! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...