Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 4 - Ashlynn and her books

I almost didn't have a photo for today...but then right across the hall from me - in the kitchen I saw this:


This is our daughter Ashlynn. I believe she is reading book #5 since Christmas. She received 15...only 10 more to go...someone send this girl some books! She's breaking me here!

I found this to be a priceless and comical photo all at the same time, with her bookmark on her head while waiting for her shells and cheese to get done. Ashlynn is ALWAYS reading. I don't mind, I love the fact that she loves reading and enjoys it so much. It kinda runs in this family. All 4 of us read, but Ashlynn can always be found with a book in her hand or within reach.

She has her own bookshelf and it is full size and pretty much full. We made some space and donated some to the base library so that she would have room for her Christmas gifts...but that is quickly filling up. She has a shelf by her bed, that is covered in books, some on her desk, and spread about her room. The girl is simply "Bookish" and I love it!

Tonya

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...