Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 2 of 354

I left my office this afternoon at 3 p.m. to fetch Brier from school. When I walked out into the hall, I thought, "Oh, what a picture". Stepped back in my office, grabbed my camera and captured it. My tired girls...I should have laid there with them. All this running up and down the garden is wearing me out!


I was only going to post the one photo...but then... Ashlynn was sitting in the hall working on completing the story she wrote for Nanowrimo and keeping an eye on Roxie. She's quick to potty when nobody is looking and seems to do it more when everyone is home! Through out today she only had one accident...then everyone came home and she forgot what to do, I think. Anyway, Roxie has REALLY bad gas...

"Oh! ROXIE!!!"

That's exactly what Ashlynn said. She is trying to protect her yogurt from the stinch as well as her nose. :)

...and that's what happened in the VanWinkle household today!

Tonya

1 comment:

Anita said...

Two great pictures!

Best wishes for a peaceful and fulfilling new year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...