Tuesday, January 11, 2011

354 Day Pictorial Journal Project

     Okay, so I was catching up on some blog reading earlier today and stumbled upon Jen's blog and saw her 365 day project. I became inspired. I am a regular slacker when it comes to blogging and so after reading a few of her posts, I decided I would try it too. Yes, I'm late! But I didn't know about it till today...so mine is actually 354 days.

     Hopefully, it will serve as a reminder to me, because I as I looked back over 2010 to write my annual Christmas letter...I found I had no photos for February! Meaning I had no idea what we did in February! Kinda hard to write about it, if you can't remember it, dream it up, or make it up.

     I've not really made an goals for 2011 yet, but I would really like to be more current with my blog...so wish me luck in this adventure and if you are playing along too - let me know! Maybe we can remind one another!

Today's picture is:

     This is my neck - thanks to sweet little Roxie. The neighbors, meaning the Pub, were complaining because they hadn't seen me. So I picked up Roxie and we went for a visit. In England, your not supposed to put dogs on the ground until they've had all their shots. She gets her's on the 19th.

     Well, Roxie is to the point where she really does not like to be carried, 8 weeks, and does not want you to carry her. We made it in the door, Margaret took her, then Charlie took her, and then she was squirmy so I took her back and she decided to climb up me. Her back claws resulted in my very swore, stinging neck.

This is the sweet girl who injured me:

     Looks too precious to do such damage uh? WRONG!!!

     She is the one who keeps me busy. She thinks, "Chase the puppy" is a great game or "Take the stick away" or "Don't let me eat the poop". She eats, she pottys, she plays, she pottys, she sleeps, she pottys...and then we do it ALL over again. It's exhausting! It's like having a new baby!

     However, I really do like her - even if everyone stops and stares at me tomorrow when I am out and about. Course, that's just like a kid...do something that makes others stop and stare!

     Well, that's the photo of the day. Let's see what happens tomorrow and remember if you're playing along let me know, I'll hop over for a visit.

     Tonya

P.S. 2 posts in one day - don't you feel special?! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...