Friday, February 12, 2010

Prayer Request for Jen

A mom to mom member from the mom to mom ministry I was involved with in Ohio is having brain surgery today to remove a tumor. I've never met her, as she joined after I moved. I do however keep up with everyone, including the new girls and Jen is amazing addition to the M2M ministry. She has an amazing attitude about this all. Please take a moment to visit her blog and uplift her in prayer today. Her husband will be keeping everyone updated through her blog.

Thank you.

2 comments:

American History said...

your prayer touched me. I'm praying! I found this site helpful www.holylandprayer.com Check it; maybe it gives you a relief. God bless.

Anita said...

Hope things went well for her. God bless her and her family.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...