Thursday, July 9, 2009

Post 151: He was called home.

Jim fought the good fight, but it was lost, yesterday evening shortly after 5 (central time). He is no longer hurting and Heaven should have some really beautiful flower gardens and tomato plants with him up there now. May he rest in peace.

May God give me the words, and strength to tell my children. I'm praying they don't ask, that I can get them to school. Then maybe by this evening I'll be able to deliever the worst news I've ever had to give them. Until then it's my "mommy face" and my "supercape". Please God just show me, tell me how to do this.

As hard as it is I pray we can celebrate him home, our hearts are saddened because of what he meant to us and because we will miss him greatly, but we can rejoice in knowing that he went home, home to heaven, where one day we will see him again.

Please pray for All our family. David has had to make some really tough decisions lately and he really needs your prayers - we all do. We lost a big part of our family, but at least we know Heaven gained him.

Thank you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

New to your blog, sorry for your loss! Your family is indeed in my prayers!

That Crazy Ajumma said...

Aww Tonya,I am very sorry for your loss.
Death is a hard thing to cover when it comes to the children,I understand.I had to do the same thing when my grandmother passed away a few years ago and again when my mother in law passed in March.I will keep your family in prayer and thought.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...