Thursday, September 24, 2009

Post 166: He is coming home!

Deployment is NEARLY over! My husband will be home soon. I am soooooooooo thankful. I am soooooooooooo ready to have him back home. We've missed him so much and there are so many places we need to show him - that we went to and just need to be able to spend time with him. I am very thankful that he will be home soon.

We can sit on the couch and watch House together...my bed won't be so cold...he'll remember to take out the trash...oh and he will do the laundry...and apparently he thinks we need to workout together - the kids & I can't wait to get him on the wii fit...he'll get to be home for 2 weeks...I'll have to get back to normal cooking again...the kids will be so surprised - they have no idea just how soon he will be home - and I'm not telling them...I'm looking forward to video taping their surprised faces!

He was supposed to be home a week ago today - but that didn't happen. His replacement came in late and then he had to wait for the next flight out that had an empty seat on it, so he is not home yet and sadly still has a little bit of the journey to go, but he will be home before the weekend is up! It's crazy how long it takes to travel home...one stop after another until you finally reach your destination.

Anyway - he's homeward bound! Isn't that wonderful?!

2 comments:

Mel said...

Fantastic news! I can only imagine your excitement.

Anita said...

Tonya, I suppose you and David are back together again. Happy Happy!
God bless you and your family.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...